10 Sewing projects for your home
This week a collection of not too tricky projects for your home!
- A drawstring bag: the handiest of handy things. Make it big for a laundry bag, medium for a PE bag or small for a gift.
- Pillow cases: Great for jazzing up a bedroom cheaply and easily
- An apron: a kitchen win, or perhaps a a gift for someone?!
- Cushions: Fancy cushions for funky sofas
- Floor cushions: a quick and satisfying project to brighten up your room
- Ironing board cover: When you’re old one is wearing thin, or covered in burn marks (eek!)
- A faux taxidermy Rudolph: ok…….!
- Curtains: If you can find the working space, making your own curtains give you the chance to completely personalise any room!
- Fabric storage bins: a great way of using up your scrap stash
- A hamock chair: Ok, most of use don’t have room for this, but one day..!