Recommended Fabrics: Canvas (7-9 oz. weight) for exterior fabric. Quilting cotton for Lining.
Crescent Tote Pattern
The Crescent Tote from Noodlehead
This petite tote sewing pattern from Noodlehead is perfect for stashing a knitting project and a few essentials. The small shape fits snugly under your arm and the curved lines really play up its feminine design.
- front zippered pocket
- interior zippered pocket
- flat bottom
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Approx. Finished Dimensions: 27 cm tall, 25 cm wide and 14 cm deep (measured at oval base)
Includes instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions and professional illustrations, full-size pattern pieces and rotary cutting instructions/measurements for the four rectangles, full-colour cover sheet.
Requirements based on 44”/115cm wide fabric.
- 0.6 m Exterior Fabric
- 0.70 m Lining Fabric (includes interior pocket)
- 0.90 m Fusible Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101 – 20”-wide)
- .45 m Fusible Fleece Interfacing (Pellon 987-F – 44”-wide)
- 1 x 6” / 15.3 cm zipper for interior zip pocket
- 1 x 8” /20.5 cm zipper for exterior zip pocket
- 1.2 m of 1½” /3.8 cm wide cotton webbing (for handles)
Free postage on UK orders £15 and over
Worldwide delivery is also available